Cheap Sildenafil Citrate
The Importance and risks associated with using the sildenafil citrate
The sildenafil citrate consists of the active ingredient sildenafil. This active ingredient helps to relax the muscles present in walls of blood vessels. When the muscles are relaxed, blood flow is increased to particular areas of the body. This includes the penile area thereby improving erection. sildenafil citrate is used as a remedy for erectile dysfunction in men.
While the use of sildenafil citrate cannot be overemphasized, this product should also be used carefully. Ensure you get the correct prescription from your physician before using. That is the only way to enjoy the full potential of this medication.
Importance of sildenafil citrate
Sildenafil citrate is mostly useful when you’re looking forward to an improved sex life. A cheap sildenafil citrate has the ability to improve your sex life. This can save you all the shame as well as save your relationship.
Sildenafil citrate has the ability to extend your sex duration by up to four hours. It is also effective in boosting your performance.
Cheap sildenafil citrate is also cost effective when compared to the expensive versions available. Whether you’re buying a cheap sildenafil citrate or the expensive ones, you get the same results.
For men who cannot maintain the needed level of erection, sildenafil citrate is the key. Compared to expensive therapies and ineffective traditional remedies, sildenafil citrate is your best remedy.
Important tips to note before taking sildenafil citrate
It is always important to keep in mind that self-medication is not advisable. It is therefore good to visit your physician before trying any form of medication. The use of sildenafil citrate is not an exception to the fact. The physician has to certify you are fit enough before using the sildenafil citrate.
Some of the key safety precautions to take note of include:
- Stay away from sildenafil citrate if you are allergic to sildenafil.
- Avoid using sildenafil citrate if you are already on nitrate medication for other heart-related The use of nitrates and sildenafil citrate at the same time can lead to a severe decrease in blood pressure. Ensure you inform your physician about this condition.
- Those with the history of heart diseases and stroke should not use the sildenafil citrate. The physician has to ascertain how fit they are and whether to prescribe sildenafil citrate or not.
- Not suitable for people suffering from uncontrolled high or low blood pressure.
Other conditions you need to inform your physician about includes:
- If you have had a heart surgery within the past 6 months.
- If you suffer from pulmonary hypertension.
- If you have suffered from either a partial or total stroke in the past.
- If your penis is deformed in any way.
- If you’ve suffered from the medical condition known as priapism in the past.
- If you’re under the prohibition of having sexual intercourse for health reasons.
sildenafil citrate can also reduce the flow of blood to the eye’s optic nerves. This can lead to sudden vision loss. This may, however, be a minor occurrence as it has been rarely recorded. This is more prevalent in people who have suffered from a heart problem before. Other cases have also been reported in smokers and those with high cholesterol. sildenafil citrate medication is also not so suitable for people who are advanced in age.
Extensive research has not been carried out to ascertain whether sildenafil citrate can be passed on through breast milk. Therefore, it is advisable for breastfeeding mothers to abstain from it. If you must use, ensure to visit a physician first.
Side Effect of using Cheap sildenafil citrate
Whether you’re using a cheap sildenafil citrate or the expensive ones, they all have side effects. The side effects may be increased in a cheap sildenafil citrate.
Before settling for a cheap sildenafil citrate ensure it is approved.
Ensure to visit a physician when you notice any of these side effects.
- Symptoms of a heart This includes sweating, nausea chest pain, shoulders, and jaw spreading.
- Changes in your vision or sudden vision loss.
- A painful erection that lasts more than 4 hours.
- Sudden hearing loss or it feels as if the bells are ringing in your ear.
- You may experience irregular heartbeats.
- In severe cases, you may begin to experience seizures.